Jelentkezz tiszaújvárosi Partnerünk csapatába, Globális etikai és megfelelési csapat gyakornok pozícióra!
Munkaidő: Heti legalább 20-25 óra
Munkavégzés helye: Tiszaújváros
Bér: Bruttó 1600 Ft/óra + utazástámogatás + caffetéria
Global Ethics & Compliance team intern
Are you excited to be part of a global international team as a trainee? Do you have fluent English knowledge and are you interested in Ethics & Compliance?
Than you are the one, who we are looking for!
The global team of Jabil is looking for a trainee to the Ethics & Compliance team, who will…
• help and support the team on long term projects with high international visibility.
• collaborate with the Hungarian site for a few various Compliance matters
• work cross functionnally with different teams (HR, Communications, Finance, Operations, Business, IT).
• become a real 360 degrees compliance professional.
• participate in the Corporate Compliance program and support Compliance investigations.
• a internship program, within our international team
• a possibility to gain a real experience and to learn quickly amongst professionals
• mentors, who will help you in the begnnings and also throughout your carrier
• partly home office
• we believe you would also benefit from joining our teams physically half of your time, to enhance your learning experience, so it’s a partly home office location only
• bonuses, extra benefits
• all equipment needed to perform your work
What do we except from you?
• Active full time student status at a University
• Studies connected to Law, or Ethics & Compliance
• Open to work both from home and from our site in Tiszaújváros
• Fluent English knowledge, both written and verbal communication skills are required
• Hungarian language is required
• At least part time work schedule – can be accomodated weekly or monthly
Don’t hesitate to apply, send your CV today firstname.lastname@example.org and start your carrier!